To qualify for open account status, a credit application (form 12) must be completed in full. Satisfactory references are required. A total of 6 months of purchasing over $ 5,000.00 is required to qualify for a credit limit. Those approved for an open account are notified by fax. Companies not qualifying for an open account are either on credit card or cash accounts.
The amount of credit we extend to a customer is subject to change at any time, either before or after the delivery of an order. If a customer’s account is in arrears, we shall have the right, in addition to all other legal remedies, and without prejudice to any other of our rights, to defer further deliveries until full payment is received.
Receipt of payment, whether full or partial, shall in no way obligate us to extend further credit. In the case that a business of a customer is sold or transferred, or a customer becomes insolvent, or is sued by any creditor, or by a customer, or if a receiver is appointed for the customer or the customer’s business, then in each such event the total amount shall be at once due and payable without notice or demand of any kind. The credit allowed to the customer will be terminated and the process must be started from the beginning.
Should the bank return a customers check, there will be a returned check charge, which is currently $25.00. This fee is subject to change without notice.
Statement of Liability
The following statement is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied; GranQuartz Canada Inc. and/or the manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of product proven to be defective provided that such guarantees or replacement are a stated policy of the manufacturer. GranQuartz Canada Inc. and/or manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection herewith. The foregoing may not be altered except by officers of GranQuartz Canada Inc.
Terms of Sale
Our terms are net 30 from date of invoice, past due thereafter, a service charge of 2.4% per month will be charged on all accounts not paid by the month end.
Special Orders Conditions
In all cases, if an item is a new item never ordered by GranQuartz Canada Inc., or if the item is not part of the standard product line due to customization, the item must be paid in full (100%) prior to GranQuartz Canada Inc. placing the order. Customers must obtain a Custom Tooling Contract (form 18). No order will be accepted without this form.
- In all cases of special order, or custom tooling, the deposits are non-refundable and the items are non-returnable.
- If the customer needs the item quickly, the shipping charges will be entirely charged to the customer.
Large Equipment Conditions
Large equipment is not kept in stock. If a customer purchases large equipment, various terms apply according to the type of machine. These terms are discussed upon order by customer.
Power Tool Warranty Policy
- Warranty begins on the date of invoice and not the first day of use on the power tool.
- Warranties depend on manufacturers of power tools.
- Customers must obtain a return authorization form (form 13). No returns will be accepted without this form.
- For non-warranty repairs or in cases of client misuse during the warranty period, GranQuartz Canadahas a repair service. Service charges do apply.
Claims for damaged merchandise in transit must be filed directly with the delivering carrier and not with GranQuartz Canada Inc.
Before returning any goods, please contact GranQuartz Canada Inc. as it may not be necessary to return an item to solve the problem. In the event that an item needs to be returned, customers must obtain a return authorization form (form 13). No returns will be accepted without this form.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply to all returned products (stocked in inventory) and non-defective products.
- All returns must be shipped back in original, unopened packaging in order to receive credit.
- No returns authorized after 90 days from date of purchase.
- No returns will be accepted or credit issued on used products, unless they are proven to be defective.
- All claims of shortages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of receipt.
- No returns will be authorized on Hazmat products, chemicals, or adhesives.
- No returns will be authorized on special order items including special order CNC tools.
- Customers must pay shipping charges on all returns. Upon receipt and inspection of the product return, GranQuartz Canada Inc. will issue a refund on shipping charges if it is proven that there was a shipping error or the product was defective.
- Returns are limited to 10% of the previous 12 months net purchases.
* PLEASE CHECK ALL CARTONS CAREFULLY *
Shipping and mailing address:
GranQuartz Canada Inc. – Headquarters
137, rue Junction
Stanstead, QC J0B 3E4